R&B singer Usher claims ex-wife spit at girlfriend
ATLANTA (AP) -May 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- R&B singer Usher Raymond is locked in a legal battle with his ex-wife arising from a custody fight over their two sons.
The 33-year-old testified in court on Tuesday that Tameka Foster Raymond spit at and tried to fight his girlfriend during one visit. He alleged that his ex-wife hit him during the dispute, but that he didn't press charges because "I didn't want the boys to know that their father put their mother in jail."
Tameka Raymond's attorney claims that Usher provoked her client and that his account is exaggerated.
The two were married in 2007 and divorced two years later. Tameka Raymond has since fought for full custody of their two sons while Usher Raymond wants more visitation rights.
usher, divorce, children, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse 35 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth 27 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland 28 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 34 min ago
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy 32 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Record Weekend Warmth
27 min ago
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater...
35 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos