It's Kanye and Kim Kardashian in Cannes
CANNES, France (AP) - May 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Kanye West showed off his short film and his celebrity girlfriend - TV reality star Kim Kardashian - in Cannes, the only place for anyone famous to be this week.
The American rapper walked hand-in-hand with Kardashian at the launch of "Cruel Summer" on Wednesday night.
The couple didn't stop to talk to media but some of the cast revealed what it was like to work on the art project.
Described as an "immersive seven-screen experience," ''Cruel Summer" is a love story set in the Middle East and inspired by West's new "G.O.O.D" album.
Lebanese actress Razan Jammal says West is "an amazing person" to work with.
"To be honest I was really, really surprised, he's so professional. A little shy, very calm on set, very hard working - I loved working with him," she said.
The film installation will now be open to the public for two days.
Elsewhere in the French Riviera city, the Cannes Film Festival continues through May 27.
kanye west, kim kardashian, france, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Arctic Blast and Possible Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Police search for burglar targeting Philly restaurants
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- $344M Mega Millions numbers drawn
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)