It's Kanye and Kim Kardashian in Cannes
CANNES, France (AP) - May 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Kanye West showed off his short film and his celebrity girlfriend - TV reality star Kim Kardashian - in Cannes, the only place for anyone famous to be this week.
The American rapper walked hand-in-hand with Kardashian at the launch of "Cruel Summer" on Wednesday night.
The couple didn't stop to talk to media but some of the cast revealed what it was like to work on the art project.
Described as an "immersive seven-screen experience," ''Cruel Summer" is a love story set in the Middle East and inspired by West's new "G.O.O.D" album.
Lebanese actress Razan Jammal says West is "an amazing person" to work with.
"To be honest I was really, really surprised, he's so professional. A little shy, very calm on set, very hard working - I loved working with him," she said.
The film installation will now be open to the public for two days.
Elsewhere in the French Riviera city, the Cannes Film Festival continues through May 27.
kanye west, kim kardashian, france, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- Shower In Spots
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- No Triple Crown: Oxbow upsets Orb at Preakness