It's Kanye and Kim Kardashian in Cannes
CANNES, France (AP) - May 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Kanye West showed off his short film and his celebrity girlfriend - TV reality star Kim Kardashian - in Cannes, the only place for anyone famous to be this week.
The American rapper walked hand-in-hand with Kardashian at the launch of "Cruel Summer" on Wednesday night.
The couple didn't stop to talk to media but some of the cast revealed what it was like to work on the art project.
Described as an "immersive seven-screen experience," ''Cruel Summer" is a love story set in the Middle East and inspired by West's new "G.O.O.D" album.
Lebanese actress Razan Jammal says West is "an amazing person" to work with.
"To be honest I was really, really surprised, he's so professional. A little shy, very calm on set, very hard working - I loved working with him," she said.
The film installation will now be open to the public for two days.
Elsewhere in the French Riviera city, the Cannes Film Festival continues through May 27.
kanye west, kim kardashian, france, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex 47 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Police: Pedestrian struck and killed in Bordentown, N.J.
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos