Spanish pop star Alejandro Sanz marries girlfriend
MADRID (AP) -May 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Spanish pop star Alejandro Sanz says he got married last week to long-time girlfriend Raquel Perera, and that they held a party at his farm over the weekend to celebrate with friends and baptize their 11-month-old son.
The Latin Grammy winner says the couple married in Barcelona on May 23, then headed to Sanz' farm in southeastern Spain for the wedding party and baptism on Saturday.
Sanz and Perera said Tuesday in a statement released by his Spanish agency that the religious wedding ceremony was held "in the strictest privacy" and that Saturday's event took place at his farm in the town of Jarandilla de la Vera.
The two have been together four years, and it's his second marriage. He is 43 and she is 37.
spain, marriage, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges 3 min ago
- Shower In Spots
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape...
3 min ago