Kanye West's home burglarized
HOLLYWOOD HILLS, Ca. - June 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating reports that burglars broke into Kanye West's Hollywood Hills home.
It is currently on the market for 4-million dollars.
Authorities are trying to determine if anything was stolen.
West is out of town, wrapping up a European tour with Jay-Z
kanye west, robbery, california, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Brisk And Cold 17 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill 24 min ago
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment 11 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Kevin Hart on stolen computers: I'll be back
- Brisk And Cold
17 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in...
24 min ago
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment
11 min ago