Kanye West's home burglarized
HOLLYWOOD HILLS, Ca. - June 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating reports that burglars broke into Kanye West's Hollywood Hills home.
It is currently on the market for 4-million dollars.
Authorities are trying to determine if anything was stolen.
West is out of town, wrapping up a European tour with Jay-Z
kanye west, robbery, california, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Mug shot released of McNabb after DUI arrest 15 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 3 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy 13 min ago
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown 4 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 12 min ago
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed 14 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 6 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
6 min ago