Kanye West's home burglarized
HOLLYWOOD HILLS, Ca. - June 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating reports that burglars broke into Kanye West's Hollywood Hills home.
It is currently on the market for 4-million dollars.
Authorities are trying to determine if anything was stolen.
West is out of town, wrapping up a European tour with Jay-Z
kanye west, robbery, california, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 2 dead in Pennsauken doctor's office shooting 31 min ago
- Stormy to spectacular 10 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Chrysler recalls 2.7 million Jeeps
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department 38 min ago
- 2 sought in Rehoboth Beach credit card fraud 6 min ago
- Man accused of sexual relationship with teen niece
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list 59 min ago
- Stormy to spectacular
10 min ago