Lindsay Lohan is "fine" after being found unconscious
MARINA DEL REY, Calif. - June 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Lindsay Lohan's attorney told KABC "she's fine" after the actress was found unconscious and rushed to the hospital.
The Los Angeles County Fire Department got the emergency call at about 10:15 a.m. Friday. The actress was found in the penthouse of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Marina del Rey.
Her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley told KABC-TV that "she's fine."
The starlet is currently filming the Lifetime Original movie "Liz & Dick" in the Marina del Rey area.
The 25-year-old was hospitalized one week ago after she crashed her Porsche into the back of a dump truck. Neither she nor the truck driver were injured in the incident.
For more: KABC-TV
california, lindsay lohan, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish