Lindsay Lohan is "fine" after being found unconscious
MARINA DEL REY, Calif. - June 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Lindsay Lohan's attorney told KABC "she's fine" after the actress was found unconscious and rushed to the hospital.
The Los Angeles County Fire Department got the emergency call at about 10:15 a.m. Friday. The actress was found in the penthouse of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Marina del Rey.
Her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley told KABC-TV that "she's fine."
The starlet is currently filming the Lifetime Original movie "Liz & Dick" in the Marina del Rey area.
The 25-year-old was hospitalized one week ago after she crashed her Porsche into the back of a dump truck. Neither she nor the truck driver were injured in the incident.
For more: KABC-TV
california, lindsay lohan, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Lots of clouds, damp and cool today 19 min ago
- Storm Tracker 6 and AccuWeather
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load 57 min ago
- AC casino manager charged with promoting prostitution 36 min ago
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- 3rd Phila. police-involved shooting in 2 days
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- Firing of school official in dog waste incident overturned
- 3 injured in Coatesville industrial accident
- Video: Time lapse of Seaside Heights boardwalk...
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Runways reopen after emergency at Heathrow Airport
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by...
57 min ago