Lindsay Lohan is "fine" after being found unconscious
MARINA DEL REY, Calif. - June 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Lindsay Lohan's attorney told KABC "she's fine" after the actress was found unconscious and rushed to the hospital.
The Los Angeles County Fire Department got the emergency call at about 10:15 a.m. Friday. The actress was found in the penthouse of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Marina del Rey.
Her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley told KABC-TV that "she's fine."
The starlet is currently filming the Lifetime Original movie "Liz & Dick" in the Marina del Rey area.
The 25-year-old was hospitalized one week ago after she crashed her Porsche into the back of a dump truck. Neither she nor the truck driver were injured in the incident.
For more: KABC-TV
california, lindsay lohan, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken 33 min ago
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment 59 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken
33 min ago
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment
59 min ago