Pint-sized Darth Vader leaves hospital
The boy who played a pint-sized Darth Vader in a popular super bowl commercial is home from the hospital.
America was introduced to 7-year-old Max Page as he used the force to start his dad's Volkswagen.
He was born with a congenital heart defect, and he's had multiple surgeries
Last week, he had to have a valve replaced
Yesterday he was released from the hospital.
He went home with his parents and his younger brother.
super bowl, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos