Pint-sized Darth Vader leaves hospital
The boy who played a pint-sized Darth Vader in a popular super bowl commercial is home from the hospital.
America was introduced to 7-year-old Max Page as he used the force to start his dad's Volkswagen.
He was born with a congenital heart defect, and he's had multiple surgeries
Last week, he had to have a valve replaced
Yesterday he was released from the hospital.
He went home with his parents and his younger brother.
super bowl, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ 25 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks in Center City
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos