Pint-sized Darth Vader leaves hospital
The boy who played a pint-sized Darth Vader in a popular super bowl commercial is home from the hospital.
America was introduced to 7-year-old Max Page as he used the force to start his dad's Volkswagen.
He was born with a congenital heart defect, and he's had multiple surgeries
Last week, he had to have a valve replaced
Yesterday he was released from the hospital.
He went home with his parents and his younger brother.
super bowl, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 47 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 45 min ago
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown 46 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose