50 Cent in car accident, released from hospital
NEW YORK (AP) - June 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- A representative for 50 Cent says the rapper is out of the hospital after being injured in a car accident in New York on Tuesday morning.
The rep says 50 Cent was taken to New York Hospital Queens where he was treated for "minor neck and back injuries" and is now "doing fine."
Bruce Miller, who was driving the car, was also injured and has been released from the hospital.
Photos of the 36-year-old on a stretcher are posted on his website www.ThisIs50.com. The Grammy winner, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, appears in a neck brace in two photos.
No other details were provided.
new york, new york city, 50 cent, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives 50 min ago
- Snow will turn the ground white again! 41 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire 51 min ago
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator 26 min ago
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia 52 min ago
- March Madness: Villanova, St. Joe's, UDel all in 22 min ago
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees 58 min ago
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
41 min ago
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
51 min ago
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
52 min ago
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight...
26 min ago