50 Cent in car accident, released from hospital
NEW YORK (AP) - June 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- A representative for 50 Cent says the rapper is out of the hospital after being injured in a car accident in New York on Tuesday morning.
The rep says 50 Cent was taken to New York Hospital Queens where he was treated for "minor neck and back injuries" and is now "doing fine."
Bruce Miller, who was driving the car, was also injured and has been released from the hospital.
Photos of the 36-year-old on a stretcher are posted on his website www.ThisIs50.com. The Grammy winner, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, appears in a neck brace in two photos.
No other details were provided.
new york, new york city, 50 cent, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today 4 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine 36 min ago
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident 4 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape