50 Cent in car accident, released from hospital
NEW YORK (AP) - June 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- A representative for 50 Cent says the rapper is out of the hospital after being injured in a car accident in New York on Tuesday morning.
The rep says 50 Cent was taken to New York Hospital Queens where he was treated for "minor neck and back injuries" and is now "doing fine."
Bruce Miller, who was driving the car, was also injured and has been released from the hospital.
Photos of the 36-year-old on a stretcher are posted on his website www.ThisIs50.com. The Grammy winner, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, appears in a neck brace in two photos.
No other details were provided.
new york, new york city, 50 cent, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- AccuWeather: Damp and Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in New Jersey Turnpike chase 45 min ago
- NJ community joins forces to help 'storage locker' mom
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in 27 min ago
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS
- Phillies rally for 3-2 over Reds 33 min ago
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list