General Hospital's Kristen Alderson in studio
June 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philly's own Kristen Alderson from General Hospital stopped by 6abc.
Kristen, a huge Eagles and Phillies fan, plays Starr Manning on the ABC soap that just won the Daytime Emmy for Best Drama Series.
Kristen has been playing the role of Starr, which originated on One Life to Live, since she was 6 years old.
The young actress chatted with 6abc.com about the soap's time change coming in September and why now is a perfect time to start watching the Port Charles fun.
And since Kristen is an avid watcher of 6abc, we let her take the mic and interview her Emmy nominated brother Eddie, who played Matthew Buchanan on One Life to Live.
So soap fans, get your Alderson family fix right here on 6abc.com!
(Disclaimer: There are no cliffhangers, evil twins, or baby switches involved in these interviews.)
general hospital, one life to live, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Delco girl awaiting transplant 18-months later 1 min ago
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- Neighbor rescues woman in West Oak Lane fire 1 min ago
- Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled
- San Antonio flooding kills 1; hundreds rescued 6 min ago
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Start to 1st summer after Sandy at NJ shore