General Hospital's Kristen Alderson in studio
June 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philly's own Kristen Alderson from General Hospital stopped by 6abc.
Kristen, a huge Eagles and Phillies fan, plays Starr Manning on the ABC soap that just won the Daytime Emmy for Best Drama Series.
Kristen has been playing the role of Starr, which originated on One Life to Live, since she was 6 years old.
The young actress chatted with 6abc.com about the soap's time change coming in September and why now is a perfect time to start watching the Port Charles fun.
And since Kristen is an avid watcher of 6abc, we let her take the mic and interview her Emmy nominated brother Eddie, who played Matthew Buchanan on One Life to Live.
So soap fans, get your Alderson family fix right here on 6abc.com!
(Disclaimer: There are no cliffhangers, evil twins, or baby switches involved in these interviews.)
general hospital, one life to live, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected 29 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 45 min ago
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Video: Christmas tree comes to life in school prank
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
29 min ago
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught...
45 min ago