General Hospital's Kristen Alderson in studio
June 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philly's own Kristen Alderson from General Hospital stopped by 6abc.
Kristen, a huge Eagles and Phillies fan, plays Starr Manning on the ABC soap that just won the Daytime Emmy for Best Drama Series.
Kristen has been playing the role of Starr, which originated on One Life to Live, since she was 6 years old.
The young actress chatted with 6abc.com about the soap's time change coming in September and why now is a perfect time to start watching the Port Charles fun.
And since Kristen is an avid watcher of 6abc, we let her take the mic and interview her Emmy nominated brother Eddie, who played Matthew Buchanan on One Life to Live.
So soap fans, get your Alderson family fix right here on 6abc.com!
(Disclaimer: There are no cliffhangers, evil twins, or baby switches involved in these interviews.)
general hospital, one life to live, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 29 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 58 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 50 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 14 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
14 min ago