General Hospital's Kristen Alderson in studio
June 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philly's own Kristen Alderson from General Hospital stopped by 6abc.
Kristen, a huge Eagles and Phillies fan, plays Starr Manning on the ABC soap that just won the Daytime Emmy for Best Drama Series.
Kristen has been playing the role of Starr, which originated on One Life to Live, since she was 6 years old.
The young actress chatted with 6abc.com about the soap's time change coming in September and why now is a perfect time to start watching the Port Charles fun.
And since Kristen is an avid watcher of 6abc, we let her take the mic and interview her Emmy nominated brother Eddie, who played Matthew Buchanan on One Life to Live.
So soap fans, get your Alderson family fix right here on 6abc.com!
(Disclaimer: There are no cliffhangers, evil twins, or baby switches involved in these interviews.)
general hospital, one life to live, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Spotty, but drenching showers this afternoon, a t'storm also possible 1 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online 4 min ago
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident 31 min ago
- Bus co. mistake cancels kids' DC field trip
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school
- 2 arrested for stealing tractor in Franklin Township 14 min ago
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- Man gets life in prison for murder of Pa. musician
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Allentown fire crews find body in burned apartment