Baldwin tells magazine he wanted to 'gut' producer
NEW YORK (AP) -July 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- If you see Alec Baldwin, better watch your step.
He has a volatile personality, the 54-year-old actor says in a Vanity Fair cover story. It leads him to behave "unreasonably" and "childishly," he says, acknowledging that he often "gave the Heisman," as he put it, to certain people in Hollywood.
That's not all. There was his recent scuffle with a New York newspaper photographer.
And in the Vanity Fair story, he divulged gruesome fantasies for how he might have offed both his wife's lawyer ("with a baseball bat") and Harvey Levin, the TMZ producer who in 2007 exposed the voice mail Baldwin had left berating his young daughter.
Baldwin says of Levin: "I wanted to stick a knife in him and gut him and kill him, and I wanted him to die breathing his last breath looking into my eyes."
But newlywed Baldwin, who on Saturday married yoga instructor Hilaria Thomas, voiced hope in the article that he will get his anger under control.
He declared: "You have to let that go. Enough time - I mean, it does heal wounds."
alec baldwin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Volleyball coach accused sex with student 22 min ago
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd 39 min ago
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar