Reps confirm actress Claire Danes is pregnant
NEW YORK (AP) - July 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Claire Danes has some busy months ahead: Not only is her hit TV series "Homeland" returning for its second season in September, but she's pregnant as well.
Danes' rep, Jodi Gottlieb, confirms the actress is expecting her first child with husband Hugh Dancy.
The news was first reported on People.com.
The 33-year-old Danes and 37-year-old Dancy met on the set of the film "Evening" and were married in 2009 in France.
The actress first became famous as a teenager on the television drama "My So Called Life," where she won a Golden Globe Award and was nominated for an Emmy. The show was canceled after its first season but developed a cult following.
Dancy will star in the upcoming NBC series "Hannibal," adapted from the novel "Red Dragon" by Thomas Harris.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 35 min ago
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot and killed in Wilmington 12 min ago
- Man who bought guns for teen sentenced
- ID released of man killed on Pa. Turnpike
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton 57 min ago
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition