Matthew McConaughey and new wife Camila expecting
NEW YORK (AP) - July 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Matthew McConaughey and his wife Camila aren't just newlyweds, they're also expecting
McConaughey's representative confirmed that his wife is pregnant with the couple's third child. Both the actor and his bride tweeted the news on Wednesday.
"Happy birthday America, more good news, Camila and I are expecting our 3rd child," the actor wrote, "God bless, just keep livin."
The baby will join a son named Levi, who turns 4 this week, and 2-year-old daughter Vida.
McConaughey, 42, wed 29-year-old Brazilian-born Camila Alves last month in a ceremony at their Austin, Texas home.
Camila McConaughey, as she is now known, is a handbag designer and model who will begin appearing in Macy's ads next month. Matthew McConaughey has been busy promoting his new film "Magic Mike."
matthew mcconaughey, children, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ