Matthew McConaughey and new wife Camila expecting
NEW YORK (AP) - July 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Matthew McConaughey and his wife Camila aren't just newlyweds, they're also expecting
McConaughey's representative confirmed that his wife is pregnant with the couple's third child. Both the actor and his bride tweeted the news on Wednesday.
"Happy birthday America, more good news, Camila and I are expecting our 3rd child," the actor wrote, "God bless, just keep livin."
The baby will join a son named Levi, who turns 4 this week, and 2-year-old daughter Vida.
McConaughey, 42, wed 29-year-old Brazilian-born Camila Alves last month in a ceremony at their Austin, Texas home.
Camila McConaughey, as she is now known, is a handbag designer and model who will begin appearing in Macy's ads next month. Matthew McConaughey has been busy promoting his new film "Magic Mike."
matthew mcconaughey, children, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 20 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 43 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police