Matthew McConaughey and new wife Camila expecting
NEW YORK (AP) - July 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Matthew McConaughey and his wife Camila aren't just newlyweds, they're also expecting
McConaughey's representative confirmed that his wife is pregnant with the couple's third child. Both the actor and his bride tweeted the news on Wednesday.
"Happy birthday America, more good news, Camila and I are expecting our 3rd child," the actor wrote, "God bless, just keep livin."
The baby will join a son named Levi, who turns 4 this week, and 2-year-old daughter Vida.
McConaughey, 42, wed 29-year-old Brazilian-born Camila Alves last month in a ceremony at their Austin, Texas home.
Camila McConaughey, as she is now known, is a handbag designer and model who will begin appearing in Macy's ads next month. Matthew McConaughey has been busy promoting his new film "Magic Mike."
matthew mcconaughey, children, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 2 winners in $636M Mega Millions drawing 51 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem 17 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment
- Man shot several times in stomach in Chester 4 min ago
- Police: Job applicant stole from tip jar 10 min ago
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor