Son of Monaco's Princess Caroline getting married
PARIS (AP) - July 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Monaco's Princess Caroline says her son, Andrea Casiraghi, is getting married.
Caroline says in a statement issued Wednesday by the Monaco Palace that he will marry Tatiana Santo Domingo. French media reports say Santo Domingo is a Colombian heiress.
The statement does not provide any details about the wedding, including the bride's nationality or the planned date.
Andrea Casiraghi is the nephew of Monaco's ruling sovereign, Prince Albert II. Albert, the son of late American film star Grace Kelly, ended decades of bachelorhood last year when he married South African Olympic swimming champion Charlene Wittstock.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected 15 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle Co.
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Video: Christmas tree comes to life in school prank 11 min ago
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
15 min ago
- Christmas tree comes to life in school prank
11 min ago