Son of Monaco's Princess Caroline getting married
PARIS (AP) - July 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Monaco's Princess Caroline says her son, Andrea Casiraghi, is getting married.
Caroline says in a statement issued Wednesday by the Monaco Palace that he will marry Tatiana Santo Domingo. French media reports say Santo Domingo is a Colombian heiress.
The statement does not provide any details about the wedding, including the bride's nationality or the planned date.
Andrea Casiraghi is the nephew of Monaco's ruling sovereign, Prince Albert II. Albert, the son of late American film star Grace Kelly, ended decades of bachelorhood last year when he married South African Olympic swimming champion Charlene Wittstock.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ