Son of Monaco's Princess Caroline getting married
PARIS (AP) - July 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Monaco's Princess Caroline says her son, Andrea Casiraghi, is getting married.
Caroline says in a statement issued Wednesday by the Monaco Palace that he will marry Tatiana Santo Domingo. French media reports say Santo Domingo is a Colombian heiress.
The statement does not provide any details about the wedding, including the bride's nationality or the planned date.
Andrea Casiraghi is the nephew of Monaco's ruling sovereign, Prince Albert II. Albert, the son of late American film star Grace Kelly, ended decades of bachelorhood last year when he married South African Olympic swimming champion Charlene Wittstock.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect
- A Nice Stretch
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- 10-year-old Wilmington boy reported missing 21 min ago
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Maple syrup used to vandalize Pottstown church 24 min ago
- Award-winning journalist Michael Hastings dies 33 min ago
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Car carrier crashes into bridge in Whitemarsh Twp.
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Death investigation leads police to home of Patriots TE 59 min ago
- James, Heat push NBA Finals to Game 7 53 min ago
- Maple syrup used to vandalize Pottstown...
24 min ago
- Award-winning journalist Michael Hastings...
33 min ago