Woman pleads guilty to smashing Cowell's window
LONDON (AP) - July 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- A judge has banned a 30-year-old woman from going near Simon Cowell after she admitted smashing a window of the entertainment mogul's house with a brick
Leanne Zaloumis was arrested March 24 at Cowell's west London mansion.
Prosecutors say Cowell was watching TV in his bedroom when he heard a loud bang coming from his bathroom and discovered Zaloumis inside with a brick.
At a court hearing Friday, Zaloumis admitted possessing a brick with intent to damage or destroy property, but denied burglary and affray.
Judge John Denniss said the 102 days Zaloumis has spent in jail were sufficient punishment, but warned she would go to prison if she breached her bail conditions, which forbid her from contacting Cowell or going within 300 yards (meters) of his home.
simon cowell, london, stalking, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 27 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 56 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 48 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 12 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
12 min ago