Woman pleads guilty to smashing Cowell's window
LONDON (AP) - July 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- A judge has banned a 30-year-old woman from going near Simon Cowell after she admitted smashing a window of the entertainment mogul's house with a brick
Leanne Zaloumis was arrested March 24 at Cowell's west London mansion.
Prosecutors say Cowell was watching TV in his bedroom when he heard a loud bang coming from his bathroom and discovered Zaloumis inside with a brick.
At a court hearing Friday, Zaloumis admitted possessing a brick with intent to damage or destroy property, but denied burglary and affray.
Judge John Denniss said the 102 days Zaloumis has spent in jail were sufficient punishment, but warned she would go to prison if she breached her bail conditions, which forbid her from contacting Cowell or going within 300 yards (meters) of his home.
simon cowell, london, stalking, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma, hit other states 44 min ago
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township 39 min ago
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Phillies rally for 3-2 win over Reds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos