Nugent drummer charged with golf cart theft, DUI
BANGOR, Maine (AP) -July 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- A drummer for classic rocker Ted Nugent faces several charges after police in Bangor, Maine, say he was seen driving drunk in a golf cart stolen from a concert venue.
Officers working at Nugent's Sunday night concert were told that 55-year-old Mick Brown was intoxicated, had stolen the cart and was driving it recklessly on a foot path. Police say when officers tried to stop the cart, Brown sped past them and shoved a security officer. Two security officers then removed Brown from the cart, and he was arrested.
Brown, of Cave Creek, Ariz., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving to endanger, theft and assault. He was released on $4,000 bail.
DUI, maine, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies