Bridal gown designer Wang and husband separate
NEW YORK (AP) - July 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fashion designer Vera Wang, who launched her label with wedding gowns, and her husband, Arthur Becker, are separating.
A statement from company President Mario Grauso to Women's Wear Daily earlier this week said Wang and Becker "mutually and amicably agreed to separate."
The couple married in 1989, when Wang worked for Ralph Lauren. They have two daughters.
Wang's business has grown to include high-end runway collections, household goods and a mass-consumer line at Kohl's. But she is best known for her bridal gowns. Chelsea Clinton, Alicia Keys and Ivanka Trump have walked down the aisle in Vera Wang designs.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del. 21 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 33 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 29 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 31 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets 34 min ago
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Pfizer recalls antidepressant Effexor 22 min ago
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber