Bridal gown designer Wang and husband separate
NEW YORK (AP) - July 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fashion designer Vera Wang, who launched her label with wedding gowns, and her husband, Arthur Becker, are separating.
A statement from company President Mario Grauso to Women's Wear Daily earlier this week said Wang and Becker "mutually and amicably agreed to separate."
The couple married in 1989, when Wang worked for Ralph Lauren. They have two daughters.
Wang's business has grown to include high-end runway collections, household goods and a mass-consumer line at Kohl's. But she is best known for her bridal gowns. Chelsea Clinton, Alicia Keys and Ivanka Trump have walked down the aisle in Vera Wang designs.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County 1 min ago
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?