Carly Rae Jepsen, Djokovic on for Ashe Kids Day
NEW YORK (AP) -July 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Tennis is calling Carly Rae Jepsen.
The "Call Me Maybe" singer has been tapped for the Annual Arthur Ashe Kids' Day at the U.S. Open. She'll join The Wanted, Owl City and Cymphonique Miller, along with reigning men's champion Novak Djokovic , past women's champion Kim Clijsters and John Isner.
The Aug. 25 event, held at the Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Flushing, N.Y., will feature performances as well as exhibition matches and other activities.
This is the 17th annual Kids' Day. Last year, it was canceled because of Hurricane Irene.
The U.S. Open, tennis' final Grand Slam of the year, begins Aug. 27.
music, tennis, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Delco girl still awaiting transplant 18-months later
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- Neighbor rescues woman in West Oak Lane fire
- Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled
- San Antonio flooding kills 2; hundreds rescued
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Start to 1st summer after Sandy at NJ shore
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos