Halle Berry taken to hospital after film accident
LOS ANGELES (AP) - July 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Halle Berry suffered a minor head injury during a movie-shoot fight sequence and was treated at a Los Angeles hospital and released.
Berry's Los Angeles publicist Meredith O'Sullivan says the 45-year-old actress suffered the injury Tuesday night on the set of her upcoming movie "The Hive." She was taken to a hospital as a precaution but was released a short time later.
O'Sullivan says Berry will continue work on the film.
The celebrity website x17online.com and TMZ.com were first to report the news, saying Berry was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center at about 10 p.m. O'Sullivan wouldn't confirm the name of the hospital.
Calls and emails seeking comment from Troika Pictures and WWE Studios, which are producing "The Hive," were not immediately returned.
"The Hive" is a thriller co-starring Abigail Breslin and David Otunga. According to the film database IMDB , the plot involves an emergency operator who must confront a killer from her past to save a young girl's life.
halle berry, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 3 children rescued from Southwest Phila. house fire
- Windy And Cool
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle 32 min ago
- Philadelphia couple stabbed in their home, son arrested 5 min ago
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- Fire forces evacuation of N. Phila. high-rise apt.
- NJ man claims share of $198M Mega Millions jackpot 26 min ago
- Cold start to 1st summer after Sandy at Jersey Shore
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- No quick fix for downed bridge on holiday weekend
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Actor Tyler Perry donates $100K to Ohio schools
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos