Jermaine Jackson says mother is 'fine' and resting
LOS ANGELES (AP) - July 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Jermaine Jackson says that his mother is doing fine and is not missing as another relative reported to authorities.
Jackson posted a statement to Twitter Sunday evening saying that his mother Katherine is complying with doctor's orders to de-stress. The singer writes that the Jackson family matriarch is with his sister Rebbie and has been told to stay away from phones and electronics, but is not being blocked from speaking with anyone.
The statement came a day after a relative reported Katherine Jackson missing and her granddaughter Paris posted on Twitter that she hadn't spoken with her guardian in a week.
Authorities have said they believe Katherine Jackson is safe, but want to speak with her.
california, los angeles, michael jackson, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51 27 min ago
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Robbery suspect sought, Villanova U. locked down
- Crackdown on illegal street vendors in W. Phila.
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Viewer takes photos of bear in back yard
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Suspect robs Philadelphia Dunkin' Donuts at gunpoint
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones