Jermaine Jackson says mother is 'fine' and resting
LOS ANGELES (AP) - July 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Jermaine Jackson says that his mother is doing fine and is not missing as another relative reported to authorities.
Jackson posted a statement to Twitter Sunday evening saying that his mother Katherine is complying with doctor's orders to de-stress. The singer writes that the Jackson family matriarch is with his sister Rebbie and has been told to stay away from phones and electronics, but is not being blocked from speaking with anyone.
The statement came a day after a relative reported Katherine Jackson missing and her granddaughter Paris posted on Twitter that she hadn't spoken with her guardian in a week.
Authorities have said they believe Katherine Jackson is safe, but want to speak with her.
california, los angeles, michael jackson, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges 5 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 17 min ago
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting 42 min ago
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect 31 min ago
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos