Jermaine Jackson says mother is 'fine' and resting
LOS ANGELES (AP) - July 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Jermaine Jackson says that his mother is doing fine and is not missing as another relative reported to authorities.
Jackson posted a statement to Twitter Sunday evening saying that his mother Katherine is complying with doctor's orders to de-stress. The singer writes that the Jackson family matriarch is with his sister Rebbie and has been told to stay away from phones and electronics, but is not being blocked from speaking with anyone.
The statement came a day after a relative reported Katherine Jackson missing and her granddaughter Paris posted on Twitter that she hadn't spoken with her guardian in a week.
Authorities have said they believe Katherine Jackson is safe, but want to speak with her.
california, los angeles, michael jackson, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight 23 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- Woman hospitalized in West Oak Lane fire 21 min ago
- Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing 34 min ago
- Start to 1st summer after Sandy at NJ shore
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight
23 min ago