No arrests after fight at Katherine Jackson's home
LOS ANGELES (AP) - July 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Los Angeles sheriff's deputies are investigating a family disturbance and possible battery at the home of Michael Jackson's mother.
Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore says no one was arrested after deputies were called to Katherine Jackson's home around 1:10 p.m. Monday. He says deputies determined there was a physical altercation between two people and the case remains under investigation as a possible battery.
Whitmore declined to say who was involved or whether the incident included Jackson's three young children, who live with their grandmother in Calabasas, Calif.
The incident is the latest drama for the Jackson family. A relative reported Katherine Jackson missing Saturday, but authorities located her with other family members in Arizona.
Whitmore says the case of Katherine Jackson's reported disappearance has been closed.
california, los angeles, michael jackson, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 2 winners in $636M Mega Millions drawing
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem 29 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment
- Man shot several times in stomach in Chester 16 min ago
- Police: Job applicant stole from tip jar 22 min ago
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor