No arrests after fight at Katherine Jackson's home
LOS ANGELES (AP) - July 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Los Angeles sheriff's deputies are investigating a family disturbance and possible battery at the home of Michael Jackson's mother.
Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore says no one was arrested after deputies were called to Katherine Jackson's home around 1:10 p.m. Monday. He says deputies determined there was a physical altercation between two people and the case remains under investigation as a possible battery.
Whitmore declined to say who was involved or whether the incident included Jackson's three young children, who live with their grandmother in Calabasas, Calif.
The incident is the latest drama for the Jackson family. A relative reported Katherine Jackson missing Saturday, but authorities located her with other family members in Arizona.
Whitmore says the case of Katherine Jackson's reported disappearance has been closed.
california, los angeles, michael jackson, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today 10 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police-involved shooting in Southwest Philadelphia
- Fire damages corner produce store in North Philly 5 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Arrest warrant issued in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
10 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos