No arrests after fight at Katherine Jackson's home
LOS ANGELES (AP) - July 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Los Angeles sheriff's deputies are investigating a family disturbance and possible battery at the home of Michael Jackson's mother.
Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore says no one was arrested after deputies were called to Katherine Jackson's home around 1:10 p.m. Monday. He says deputies determined there was a physical altercation between two people and the case remains under investigation as a possible battery.
Whitmore declined to say who was involved or whether the incident included Jackson's three young children, who live with their grandmother in Calabasas, Calif.
The incident is the latest drama for the Jackson family. A relative reported Katherine Jackson missing Saturday, but authorities located her with other family members in Arizona.
Whitmore says the case of Katherine Jackson's reported disappearance has been closed.
california, los angeles, michael jackson, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold tonight 16 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar 9 min ago
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak Lane 55 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
9 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
8 min ago