Jenna Jameson pleads not guilty to DUI charges
WESTMINSTER, Calif. (AP) - July 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Former adult film star Jenna Jameson has pleaded not guilty to driving under the influence when she struck a light pole in Southern California.
Jameson was arrested on May 25 after her Range Rover struck the pole in Westminster, resulting in minor injuries. Prosecutors in Orange County say tests showed her blood-alcohol level was .05 percent above the state legal limit.
Jameson was charged with three misdemeanor counts, including driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, driving with a blood-alcohol level over the state legal limit and driving on a suspended license.
She entered her plea on Tuesday.
Jameson's attorney, John Marshall Kremer, told City News Service that his client declined to comment.
Jameson crossed into the mainstream after publishing a popular autobiography in 2004.
DUI, jenna jameson, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma, hit other states
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 winners list
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos