Scout Willis gets community service in NYC case
NEW YORK (AP) -July 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Scout Willis, the daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, is set to do community service to resolve her New York City public-drinking and fake-ID case.
A Manhattan judge agreed Tuesday to close Willis' case without jail time or probation if she does two days of service.
The Brown University student didn't have to be in court or enter any plea.
Her lawyer, Stacey Richman, says prosecutors "took a logical approach to assessing the situation."
Willis was arrested last month. Police said she was sipping a beer in Union Square in violation of an open-container law.
Police said she also gave them phony identification - a misdemeanor. She was 20 then and turned 21 this month. Scout is the second of Moore and Willis' three daughters together. They divorced in 2000.
new york city, bruce willis, demi moore, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet 44 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 49 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Cat attacks toddler, parents call 911 5 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
49 min ago
- Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
35 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos