Scout Willis gets community service in NYC case
NEW YORK (AP) -July 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Scout Willis, the daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, is set to do community service to resolve her New York City public-drinking and fake-ID case.
A Manhattan judge agreed Tuesday to close Willis' case without jail time or probation if she does two days of service.
The Brown University student didn't have to be in court or enter any plea.
Her lawyer, Stacey Richman, says prosecutors "took a logical approach to assessing the situation."
Willis was arrested last month. Police said she was sipping a beer in Union Square in violation of an open-container law.
Police said she also gave them phony identification - a misdemeanor. She was 20 then and turned 21 this month. Scout is the second of Moore and Willis' three daughters together. They divorced in 2000.
new york city, bruce willis, demi moore, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 21 min ago
- Winter Warm Up 10 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery 45 min ago
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses 29 min ago
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus 20 min ago
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 17 min ago
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career 10 min ago
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed 46 min ago
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
21 min ago
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
20 min ago
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay...
17 min ago
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
10 min ago