'Snooki & JWoww' show passes on historic NJ suburb
MORRISTOWN, N.J. (AP) - August 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- "Snooki &JWoww" won't pitch a tent in the New Jersey suburb that's been called the military capital of the American Revolution.
The company that produces the "Jersey Shore" spinoff has been in talks to tape segments of the reality series featuring Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and Jennifer "JWoww" Farley in Morristown.
The taping was planned for Aug. 9 until the middle of October.
The Daily Record of Parsippany reports Mayor Tim Dougherty said in a statement that 495 Productions was willing to accept certain restrictions. However, the mayor says the company decided to focus on other areas.
Morristown twice served as George Washington's headquarters during the Revolutionary War.
jersey shore, snooki, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish