Cameron Diaz working on fitness book
NEW YORK (AP) - August 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Cameron Diaz's latest project is all about looking and feeling good.
HarperCollins announced Wednesday that the star of "Charlie's Angels," ''There's Something About Mary" and other films has an agreement with the publisher for a book on health and wellness. Diaz's book is currently untitled and scheduled for publication in the fall of 2013.
According to HarperCollins, the book will offer advice to young women about health, fitness, nutrition and general well-being. The publisher says Diaz hopes to "engage and empower" women.
Diaz, who turns 40 later this month, has spoken often about the importance of health and fitness and her desire to share advice.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Temps Soar 6 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 22 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland 3 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Temps Soar
6 min ago