Cameron Diaz working on fitness book
NEW YORK (AP) - August 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Cameron Diaz's latest project is all about looking and feeling good.
HarperCollins announced Wednesday that the star of "Charlie's Angels," ''There's Something About Mary" and other films has an agreement with the publisher for a book on health and wellness. Diaz's book is currently untitled and scheduled for publication in the fall of 2013.
According to HarperCollins, the book will offer advice to young women about health, fitness, nutrition and general well-being. The publisher says Diaz hopes to "engage and empower" women.
Diaz, who turns 40 later this month, has spoken often about the importance of health and fitness and her desire to share advice.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police