Cameron Diaz working on fitness book
NEW YORK (AP) - August 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Cameron Diaz's latest project is all about looking and feeling good.
HarperCollins announced Wednesday that the star of "Charlie's Angels," ''There's Something About Mary" and other films has an agreement with the publisher for a book on health and wellness. Diaz's book is currently untitled and scheduled for publication in the fall of 2013.
According to HarperCollins, the book will offer advice to young women about health, fitness, nutrition and general well-being. The publisher says Diaz hopes to "engage and empower" women.
Diaz, who turns 40 later this month, has spoken often about the importance of health and fitness and her desire to share advice.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured 34 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 21 min ago
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 23 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County 10 min ago
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery 25 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings 54 min ago
- Remembering a wife/mother lost to cancer
36 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
21 min ago
- London theater partially collapses; 80...
34 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos