Cameron Diaz working on fitness book
NEW YORK (AP) - August 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Cameron Diaz's latest project is all about looking and feeling good.
HarperCollins announced Wednesday that the star of "Charlie's Angels," ''There's Something About Mary" and other films has an agreement with the publisher for a book on health and wellness. Diaz's book is currently untitled and scheduled for publication in the fall of 2013.
According to HarperCollins, the book will offer advice to young women about health, fitness, nutrition and general well-being. The publisher says Diaz hopes to "engage and empower" women.
Diaz, who turns 40 later this month, has spoken often about the importance of health and fitness and her desire to share advice.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police-involved shooting in Southwest Philadelphia
- Fire damages corner produce store in North Philly 4 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Arrest warrant issued in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
9 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos