Cameron Diaz working on fitness book
NEW YORK (AP) - August 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Cameron Diaz's latest project is all about looking and feeling good.
HarperCollins announced Wednesday that the star of "Charlie's Angels," ''There's Something About Mary" and other films has an agreement with the publisher for a book on health and wellness. Diaz's book is currently untitled and scheduled for publication in the fall of 2013.
According to HarperCollins, the book will offer advice to young women about health, fitness, nutrition and general well-being. The publisher says Diaz hopes to "engage and empower" women.
Diaz, who turns 40 later this month, has spoken often about the importance of health and fitness and her desire to share advice.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing 13 min ago
- Shower In Spots 11 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges 15 min ago
- Toddler falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze 17 min ago
- Witnesses: Car drives into crowd at Virginia parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape...
15 min ago
- Toddler falls from 2-story window in Point...
17 min ago
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make...
13 min ago
- Shower In Spots
11 min ago