Taylor Swift to release new album 'Red' Oct. 22
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - August 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Multi-platinum selling superstar Taylor Swift is releasing her fourth studio album called "Red" on Oct. 22.
She announced the news during a live web chat from Nashville, Tenn., in a room full of fans.
The 22-year-old singer said she has been working on the project for two years. The album will have 16 tracks.
Swift played the first single from the album during the web chat. It's called "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together." During the song, she chair-danced and mouthed the words along with her fans.
Swift's 2010 album, "Speak Now," sold more than 1 million copies in its first week out. She has sold more than 22 million albums throughout her career. Swift is known for hits including "You Belong With Me" and "Love Story."
taylor swift, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police