Taylor Swift to release new album 'Red' Oct. 22
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - August 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Multi-platinum selling superstar Taylor Swift is releasing her fourth studio album called "Red" on Oct. 22.
She announced the news during a live web chat from Nashville, Tenn., in a room full of fans.
The 22-year-old singer said she has been working on the project for two years. The album will have 16 tracks.
Swift played the first single from the album during the web chat. It's called "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together." During the song, she chair-danced and mouthed the words along with her fans.
Swift's 2010 album, "Speak Now," sold more than 1 million copies in its first week out. She has sold more than 22 million albums throughout her career. Swift is known for hits including "You Belong With Me" and "Love Story."
taylor swift, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Search for missing 11-year-old boy 50 min ago
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school 38 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Researchers: 'Fit and Fat' a myth
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
38 min ago