NJ town finally accepts Jersey Shore spinoff
MANCHESTER TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) - August 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Snooki and JWoww have finally found a town that will let them tape their new reality show.
The mayor of Manchester Township in Ocean County tells the Asbury Park Press that the "Jersey Shore" spinoff "Snooki & JWoww" will start shooting there in the next few days.
He says there's nothing in local law to keep Jennifer "JWoww" Farley and Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi from filming there.
In recent weeks, Point Pleasant Beach nixed taping there and the 495 Productions decided against accepting conditions from local officials in Morristown.
Manchester Mayor Michael Fressola says he just wants the reality shows to be good neighbors and obey the police department.
Information from: Asbury Park (N.J.) Press
new jersey, ocean county, jersey shore, reality television, snooki, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ