Wynonna Judd's husband injured in SD crash
HILL CITY, S.D. (AP) - August 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Country singer Wynonna Judd's husband has been seriously injured in a motorcycle crash in South Dakota.
The state Highway Patrol says 55-year-old Michael Moser of Nashville, Tenn., was riding a motorcycle north on U.S. Highway 16 in the Black Hills when he crossed the center line and hit a car. Moser was airlifted to Rapid City Regional Hospital. The patrol says his injuries are serious but not life-threatening.
The car's driver was not injured.
Judd was riding ahead of her husband and was not involved in the crash. She canceled a Saturday evening show in Deadwood, a resort town in the Black Hills, after the crash.
Moser was cited for crossing the center line and not having a license to operate a motorcycle.
south dakota, accident, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: Missing boy struck by car
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 6 min ago
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire 9 min ago
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting