Wynonna Judd's husband injured in SD crash
HILL CITY, S.D. (AP) - August 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Country singer Wynonna Judd's husband has been seriously injured in a motorcycle crash in South Dakota.
The state Highway Patrol says 55-year-old Michael Moser of Nashville, Tenn., was riding a motorcycle north on U.S. Highway 16 in the Black Hills when he crossed the center line and hit a car. Moser was airlifted to Rapid City Regional Hospital. The patrol says his injuries are serious but not life-threatening.
The car's driver was not injured.
Judd was riding ahead of her husband and was not involved in the crash. She canceled a Saturday evening show in Deadwood, a resort town in the Black Hills, after the crash.
Moser was cited for crossing the center line and not having a license to operate a motorcycle.
south dakota, accident, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide 58 min ago
- Stormy to spectacular 42 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
58 min ago