Taylor Swift, Conor Kennedy visit his mom's grave
BARNSTABLE, Mass. (AP) - August 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Country singer Taylor Swift joined several members of the Kennedy clan, including boyfriend Conor Kennedy, in a somber weekend visit to the grave of his mother on Cape Cod.
Swift and Kennedy held hands and at one point appeared to bow their heads in prayer, as did his siblings, while visiting the resting place of Mary Richardson Kennedy on Sunday.
The New York Daily News reports that Conor Kennedy also got down to clear some overgrown grass from the unmarked grave. He is the son of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
The 52-year-old Mary Kennedy hanged herself May 16 in a barn behind the couple's home in Bedford, N.Y., amid bitter divorce proceedings and a battle with depression and addiction.
taylor swift, massachusetts, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lots of sun, chilly today 4 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly 9 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos