Coroner: Sage Stallone died from heart condition
LOS ANGELES (AP) - August 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Coroner's officials have determined that Sylvester Stallone's 36-year-old son died from natural causes due to a heart condition.
Sage Stallone died in July from a condition that causes blockage of the arteries. No other factors were involved.
The coroner's office says Sage's death has been attributed to natural causes.
He was found dead in his home by an employee and a relative on July 13. No foul play had been suspected, and toxicology results showed only a minimal amount of hydrocodone in his system.
Sage Moonblood Stallone was the oldest of Sylvester Stallone's children and co-starred with his father in two films. He also became involved in moviemaking, directing the 2006 short "Vic," which screened at the Palm Springs Film Festival.
los angeles, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del. 55 min ago
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark,...
55 min ago