Coroner: Sage Stallone died from heart condition
LOS ANGELES (AP) - August 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Coroner's officials have determined that Sylvester Stallone's 36-year-old son died from natural causes due to a heart condition.
Sage Stallone died in July from a condition that causes blockage of the arteries. No other factors were involved.
The coroner's office says Sage's death has been attributed to natural causes.
He was found dead in his home by an employee and a relative on July 13. No foul play had been suspected, and toxicology results showed only a minimal amount of hydrocodone in his system.
Sage Moonblood Stallone was the oldest of Sylvester Stallone's children and co-starred with his father in two films. He also became involved in moviemaking, directing the 2006 short "Vic," which screened at the Palm Springs Film Festival.
los angeles, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 35 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos