Giuliana and Bill Rancic's baby son is born
NEW YORK (AP) - August 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Giuliana and Bill Rancic have welcomed son Edward Duke to their family.
Edward was born in Denver by a gestational surrogate Wednesday night. He weighed 7 pounds and 4 ounces.
The couple were in the delivery room for the four-hour labor and birth.
Giuliana Rancic is a red-carpet fixture and host of E! News. Bill, who cut the baby's umbilical cord, is an entrepreneur and motivational speaker. He was the first-season winner on TV's "The Apprentice." The couple star in the Style Network reality show "Giuliana & Bill" that dealt with their fertility issues.
Giuliana Rancic tells E! News that she and her husband are "so in love with the little guy already!"
Edward arrived just in time for his parents' fifth wedding anniversary on Saturday.
childbirth, children, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday 51 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean 47 min ago
- Truck overturns on Paoli Pike; 1 injury 59 min ago
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
51 min ago