Giuliana and Bill Rancic's baby son is born
NEW YORK (AP) - August 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Giuliana and Bill Rancic have welcomed son Edward Duke to their family.
Edward was born in Denver by a gestational surrogate Wednesday night. He weighed 7 pounds and 4 ounces.
The couple were in the delivery room for the four-hour labor and birth.
Giuliana Rancic is a red-carpet fixture and host of E! News. Bill, who cut the baby's umbilical cord, is an entrepreneur and motivational speaker. He was the first-season winner on TV's "The Apprentice." The couple star in the Style Network reality show "Giuliana & Bill" that dealt with their fertility issues.
Giuliana Rancic tells E! News that she and her husband are "so in love with the little guy already!"
Edward arrived just in time for his parents' fifth wedding anniversary on Saturday.
childbirth, children, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 3rd Phila. police-involved shooting in 2 days
- Lots of clouds, damp today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington river
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- 3 injured in Coatesville industrial accident
- Chesco man accused of sex assault on 2 young boys
- Employee injured, suspect wanted in Hatfield robbery
- Video: Time lapse of Seaside Heights boardwalk...
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Runways reopen after emergency at Heathrow Airport
- Actress Bynes arrested in NYC on marijuana charge