Tori Spelling welcomes baby boy to her brood
NEW YORK (AP) - August 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- There's a new baby in Tori Spelling's house.
The actress gave birth Thursday to a boy named Finn Davey. His stats? Six pounds, 6 ounces and 20-inches from head to toe. Spelling made the announcement on her website and on Twitter.
The baby is the 39-year-old's fourth child with 44-year-old actor-husband Dean McDermott.
Spelling gave birth to daughter Hattie 10 months ago. She also has a son Liam, 5; and a daughter, Stella, 4. McDermott has a son, Jack, from a previous marriage.
Spelling said on her website this week that the pregnancy would probably be her last, although she said she was "in love with pregnancy" and called it "the most important job" in her life.
tori spelling, childbirth, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Finally, a nice weekend! 7 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Finally, a nice weekend!
7 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos