Nick and Vanessa Lachey welcome a son
NEW YORK (AP) - September 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Nick and Vanessa Lachey are now on diaper duty.
They welcomed their first child, a son named Camden John, on Wednesday. He weighed 8 lbs., 9 oz., and measured 21 inches.
In a statement, the couple said: "Love has truly been redefined for both of us."
The Lacheys wed in 2011. Last month, 38-year-old Nick Lachey reunited with his band, 98 Degrees, on the "Today" show and in concert in Hershey, Pa. He also competed on NBC's reality competition show "Stars Earn Stripes."
Vanessa Lachey, 31, is a co-host on ABC's "Wipeout."
The birth was reported on People.com
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings 17 min ago
- Showers, thunderstorms today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 2 injured in crash on I-95 near Cottman in Tacony 13 min ago
- Driver injured in crash involving Delaware fire chief
- Jose Canseco accused of sexual assault in Vegas
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- $2B in Okla. tornado damage means hard recovery
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Finding the perfect bra
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
17 min ago