Nick and Vanessa Lachey welcome a son
NEW YORK (AP) - September 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Nick and Vanessa Lachey are now on diaper duty.
They welcomed their first child, a son named Camden John, on Wednesday. He weighed 8 lbs., 9 oz., and measured 21 inches.
In a statement, the couple said: "Love has truly been redefined for both of us."
The Lacheys wed in 2011. Last month, 38-year-old Nick Lachey reunited with his band, 98 Degrees, on the "Today" show and in concert in Hershey, Pa. He also competed on NBC's reality competition show "Stars Earn Stripes."
Vanessa Lachey, 31, is a co-host on ABC's "Wipeout."
The birth was reported on People.com
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville 15 min ago
- Brisk And Cold 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia 55 min ago
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del. 3 min ago
- Suspects caught on camera prior to car theft
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large 4 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill 8 min ago
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Brisk And Cold
1 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in...
8 min ago