Grammy winner Carlos Santana has book deal
NEW YORK (AP) - September 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Carlos Santana is ready for the ultimate riff: a memoir.
The Grammy-winning superstar has an agreement with Little, Brown and Co. to tell his life story. The publisher, a division of Hachette Book Group, announced Thursday that the book is scheduled for release in 2014. It doesn't yet have a title.
The 65-year-old Santana is expected to tell stories of such friends and peers as Miles Davis, Eric Clapton and Herbie Hancock. Little, Brown and Co. has a strong history of rock star memoirs: Two years ago, it published Keith Richard's "Life."
Santana has won 15 Grammys and is best known for the album "Supernatural," which has sold more than 25 million copies.
writers, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma, hit other states
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 winners list
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos