Beer, wine on menu at new Magic Kingdom restaurant
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - September 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Beer and wine will be on the menu when the new Be Our Guest restaurant opens later this year in Disney's Magic Kingdom.
Disney officials told the Orlando Sentinel (http://thesent.nl/ROCqnM) Thursday that they've listened to feedback from guests who've said they'd like the option of being served beer or wine with dinner. The restaurant will open in November as part of the Fantasyland expansion.
It's the first time in the Magic Kingdom's 41-year history that the park will serve beer and wine.
Sales will be restricted to dinnertime hours. The restaurant is based on Disney's "Beauty and the Beast" and will serve French cuisine.
Disney's Vice President of Food and Beverage Maribeth Bisienere says it's all about the dining experience.
alcohol, disney, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 2 dead in police involved shootings
- Showers, thunderstorms today 28 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Driver injured in crash involving Delaware fire chief 26 min ago
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Surveillance released in fatal Camden shooting
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- Brutal attack in London heightens terror fears
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Finding the perfect bra