Beer, wine on menu at new Magic Kingdom restaurant
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - September 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Beer and wine will be on the menu when the new Be Our Guest restaurant opens later this year in Disney's Magic Kingdom.
Disney officials told the Orlando Sentinel (http://thesent.nl/ROCqnM) Thursday that they've listened to feedback from guests who've said they'd like the option of being served beer or wine with dinner. The restaurant will open in November as part of the Fantasyland expansion.
It's the first time in the Magic Kingdom's 41-year history that the park will serve beer and wine.
Sales will be restricted to dinnertime hours. The restaurant is based on Disney's "Beauty and the Beast" and will serve French cuisine.
Disney's Vice President of Food and Beverage Maribeth Bisienere says it's all about the dining experience.
alcohol, disney, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub
- Wintry Weekend 57 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Wintry Weekend
57 min ago