Chris Brown due to return to court in assault case
LOS ANGELES (AP) - September 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Chris Brown is scheduled to return to a Los Angeles courtroom for the first time in more than a year amid questions about his community service.
The R&B singer is on probation for the 2009 beating of his then-girlfriend Rihanna and had been ordered to perform six months' worth of community service, including graffiti removal, roadside cleanup and other manual labor.
Brown has completed his terms with praise from a judge, however a prosecutor raised concerns about how many hours he had completed.
The singer has received praise from a judge overseeing his probation for the 2009 beating of Rihanna, but an audit of his community service was ordered in July.
Brown was also ordered to appear in court for a review of his probation on Monday.
chris brown, assault, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges 20 min ago
- Shower In Spots
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape...
20 min ago