Singer Robbie Williams, wife, have daughter
LONDON (AP) -September 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Singer Robbie Williams and his wife Ayda Field are celebrating the birth of their first child, a daughter.
Williams, who rose to stardom as part of the boy band Take That, announced that the girl was born Tuesday at 3:33p.m., and weighed in at 7 pounds, 4 ounces (3.29 kg).
He wrote on his blog: "Praise be, it's Theodora Rose Williams, affectionately known as Teddy."
He added, "Mummy and Daddy are all rockin."
The blog post didn't say where the baby was born, but Williams had said previously that a London birth was planned.
london, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 32 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- 4 alarm fire burns at motel in Berks County
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
32 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos