J.K. Rowling's former Edinburgh home for sale
LONDON (AP) - September 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- J.K. Rowling's former home can be yours - if you can conjure up 2.25 million pounds ($3.7 million).
The eight-bedroom Victorian house in Edinburgh belonging to the Harry Potter author is listed for sale on the website of real estate agents Rettie.
It's described as "an exceptional detached family house standing within a large yet discreet landscaped and walled garden" in one of the city's most exclusive areas.
Rowling lived there with her husband and three children while she wrote several volumes in her seven-book adventure series about the boy wizard. Rowling, whose books have sold 450 million copies, now owns another house in the city, as well as other properties in Scotland and London.
She is due to release her first book for adults, "The Casual Vacancy," next week.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Very unsettled Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack
- SEPTA police chief using Twitter to fight crime
- Woods: Garcia comment hurtful, time to move on
- Body of WWII hero returns home after 69 years
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall