Actress Sarah Michelle Gellar gives birth to boy
LOS ANGELES (AP) - September 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. have added a boy to their brood.
Publicist Leslie Sloane says the baby was born in Los Angeles. His name and details of the birth weren't released.
The couple also has a 3-year-old daughter named Charlotte. They celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary this month.
Gellar and Prinze have co-starred in two "Scooby-Doo" films along with "I Know What You Did Last Summer."
Last year, the 35-year-old Gellar starred in the CW drama "Ringer." The 36-year-old Prinze had a role on the final season of Fox's "24."
Us Weekly first reported the birth.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect 11 min ago
- A Nice Stretch
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Car carrier crashes into bridge in Whitemarsh Twp. 10 min ago
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Death investigation leads police to home of Patriots TE 2 min ago
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot...
11 min ago
- Car carrier crashes into bridge in...
10 min ago
- 13-year-old driver accused of being drunk
46 min ago