Kristen Bell hits Target in product-placement film
LOS ANGELES (AP) - September 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- Talk about product placement: Target is releasing an episodic series of short films starring Kristen Bell and Nia Long and everything on screen is for sale.
The company unveiled the three episodes of "Falling for You" Thursday at a private event at the SLS Hotel in Los Angeles.
Bell plays an advertising exec and Long is her boss in "Falling for You." Zachary Abel plays Bell's rival - and potential love interest - in the series, wherein online viewers can click on any item on screen and add it to their shopping cart, from fashion to housewares.
"It's a very exciting concept," Bell said. "It felt very fluid. A lot of it is just showing things in their natural habitat. I felt like it was more natural than a product-placement situation (on a film set)."
More than 100 products are featured in the three-episode arc. "Falling for You" will begin airing Oct. 2 and the products featured will be available until Nov. 1.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion 49 min ago
- Bitter Blast Thursday 25 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls 55 min ago
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill 57 min ago
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down 44 min ago
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
49 min ago
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East...
55 min ago
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts...
44 min ago
- SPCA rescues abandoned dog in Germantown
48 min ago