Fan bites Danny Bonaduce at Wash. state casino
TACOMA, Wash. (AP) - September 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Former child TV star Danny Bonaduce says a crazed fan bit him during an event at a Washington state casino.
The former "Partridge Family" actor tells The News Tribune of Tacoma the woman asked him if she could kiss him and then sank her teeth into his cheek for about a minute until others pulled her off.
Bonaduce, who works these days as a radio DJ in Seattle, said the woman was taken into custody Friday, but he doesn't plan to press charges.
His face had a bright red mark a day later, when he said what he was thinking during the attack, "Bath salts," he said, referencing a designer drug linked to bizarre and violent behavior in users.
Bonaduce's wife, Amy, says her husband was treated with antibiotics.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- London theater partially collapses during performance 10 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings 27 min ago
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Uwchlan Twp. man arrested following...
15 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos