Danny DeVito, Rhea Perlman split after 30 years
LOS ANGELES - October 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are breaking up.
A spokesman for DeVito says the couple is separating after 30 years of marriage. Publicist Stan Rosenfield offered no other details.
DeVito and Perlman married in 1982 and have three adult children. The couple worked together on TV's "Taxi" from 1978 to 1982.
Together, the couple established the production company Jersey Films, which counts "Pulp Fiction," ''Erin Brockovich" and "Out of Sight" among its credits.
DeVito stars in TV's "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." Perlman is best known for her long-running role on "Cheers."
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ