Danny DeVito, Rhea Perlman split after 30 years
LOS ANGELES - October 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are breaking up.
A spokesman for DeVito says the couple is separating after 30 years of marriage. Publicist Stan Rosenfield offered no other details.
DeVito and Perlman married in 1982 and have three adult children. The couple worked together on TV's "Taxi" from 1978 to 1982.
Together, the couple established the production company Jersey Films, which counts "Pulp Fiction," ''Erin Brockovich" and "Out of Sight" among its credits.
DeVito stars in TV's "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." Perlman is best known for her long-running role on "Cheers."
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Turning Milder 34 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 41 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee 1 min ago
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp. 12 min ago
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks in Center City 8 min ago
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 54 min ago
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks...
8 min ago
- Water pressure problems plague Trenton
34 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay...
54 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos