Danny DeVito, Rhea Perlman split after 30 years
LOS ANGELES - October 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are breaking up.
A spokesman for DeVito says the couple is separating after 30 years of marriage. Publicist Stan Rosenfield offered no other details.
DeVito and Perlman married in 1982 and have three adult children. The couple worked together on TV's "Taxi" from 1978 to 1982.
Together, the couple established the production company Jersey Films, which counts "Pulp Fiction," ''Erin Brockovich" and "Out of Sight" among its credits.
DeVito stars in TV's "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." Perlman is best known for her long-running role on "Cheers."
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 21 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 38 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
21 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
38 min ago