Danny DeVito, Rhea Perlman split after 30 years
LOS ANGELES - October 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are breaking up.
A spokesman for DeVito says the couple is separating after 30 years of marriage. Publicist Stan Rosenfield offered no other details.
DeVito and Perlman married in 1982 and have three adult children. The couple worked together on TV's "Taxi" from 1978 to 1982.
Together, the couple established the production company Jersey Films, which counts "Pulp Fiction," ''Erin Brockovich" and "Out of Sight" among its credits.
DeVito stars in TV's "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." Perlman is best known for her long-running role on "Cheers."
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 2 dead in Pennsauken doctor's office shooting ID'd
- Stormy to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Chrysler recalls 2.7 million Jeeps
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- 2 sought in Rehoboth Beach credit card fraud
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos